- The world bank plans to issue up to 500 million SDR-denominated bonds in China as early as August: report
- An CSRC official told a meeting on Monday that property companies will be not allowed to use the money raised through refinancing projects to buy land and repay loans, people.com.cn reported
- Fosun is nearing a deal to buy Indian pharmaceutical company Gland Pharma: The Wall Street journal
- China Vanke’s H-shares in Hong Kong closed 11.5% up after reports that its chairman Wang Shi visited China Resources’ headquarters in the city yesterday
- China’s rail freight volume fell 7.5% in the first half of 2016 from the same period a year earlier to 1.58 billion tonnes, the country’s top economic planner said on Thursday.The rate of decline eased slightly from 7.7% in Jan-May.
- China issued guidance for pushing forwards the development of the country’s taxi sector, finally establishing the legal status of online-hailing cars
- The outstanding amount of China’s dollar-denominated Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor (QFII) program rose to $81.38 billion at the end of July, from $81.18 billion at the end of June, the foreign exchange regulator said on Thursday
December 2017 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31