- The China Securities Regulatory Commission initiates an investigation into Zhongtai Securities which acts as a sponsor for 21 enterprises waiting for IPO approval: FINTS
- Shanghai municipal housing regulators stress that the city will maintain a steady and sound development of its real estate sector by sticking to the new regulations on the housing market released on March 25: FINTS
- Shenzhen-based smartphone maker ZTE is focusing on sports marketing to increase its brand awareness in Europe and is designing products tailored to the European market as it eyes the No 3 spot on the continent: SCMP
- ChemChina on Tuesday extended by almost two months the deadline for Syngenta investors to tender their shares as the Chinese company seeks to complete a $43 billion takeover of the Swiss pesticides and seeds group: Reuters
- Some 180 selected Chinese brand enterprises are showcasing themselves during the ongoing 14th European Showcase for Brands of China held in the National Exhibition Center of Birmingham, Britain: Xinhua
- Baidu is in talks with Meituan, a Chinese group buying website, for selling Baidu’s food-delivery business and group buying business: 36Kr
- PBoC’s vice governor says that China will open domestic market for carbon emissions trading next year: FINTS
China August foreign exchange reserve figure is due to release today and the consensus is calling for a decrease to $3,19 trillion from August’s $3,20 trillion.